Access into the Community Free Clinic’s building is being limited until further notice. Entrance doors will remain locked at all times. Any entrance into our building is through the Clinic Entrance, located facing the parking lot. The Pharmacy door will remain locked at all times. Enrollment Services & Lifestyle Medicine activities have been suspended. The front door, street side, will remain locked at all times.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or visit your closest Emergency Room.
Clinical Services: As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Community Free Clinic is using telehealth to monitor and address patient care.
- CFC is proactively contacting patients to ensure care plans and medication schedules are maintained.
- Face to face contact visits are limited to essential needs. If you are instructed to come to Community Free Clinic, directions to access staff & building are posted on the clinic door, facing the parking lot.
Pharmacy Services: As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Medication pickups are available at this time but pickup has changed. Medication pickup are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays ONLY from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Pharmacy services are NOT available Mondays and Fridays.
- Pharmacy door will remain locked at all times.
- Instructions for pickup will be given when you are notified you have medications for pickup.
- Medication will be given through the clinic entrance door (not the pharmacy door). When you arrive to pickup your medicine, use the doorbell located next to the front door.
Please ensure your mailing address and phone number are correct if home delivery of medications becomes necessary.
Pink Card/Enrollment Services: As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Enrollment hours are cancelled until further notice. All applications and support documents* may be submitted the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (704) 705-2741
- Mail: 528-A Lake Concord Rd. NE, Concord, NC 28025
- Lockbox (located outside the front door, street side)
Applications and envelopes are available through the front door, street side of the building.
*COPIES of support documents ONLY as we are unable to return any originals.