Even with full implementation of the Affordable Care Act of 2010, there continues to be a gap in medical care and accessibility for non-insured, low-income patients who are facing chronic medical conditions.
The clinic is dependent on its dedicated team of staff and volunteers and on you, our donors, to continue to operate and serve our patients in Cabarrus County. The clinic offers a great opportunity for you to directly contribute to providing potentially life-saving services to those most in need.
what do our patient’s have to say?
Where does your money go?
Donations support the necessary services the clinic offers which include medical, pharmacy and dental services as well as Lifestyle Medicine assessments and care plans.
Monetary contributions directly provide services to those most in need who would otherwise have no access to medical care.
Your donations = actual services:
- $25 provides 1 month of syringes for a diabetic patient
- $50 provides 6 months of test strips for a diabetic patient
- $100 provides one year of blood pressure medication for a patient
- $250 provides one patient with pharmacy services
- $500 provides one night clinic
- A donation of $1,000 provides one day clinic