make a DONATION
The Community Free Clinic has a need for $10 gas cards for our uninsured adult patients to pay for travel to and from the Clinic to be treated for chronic diseases.
Financial donations to the Community Free Clinic are also appreciated and will be used to purchase medical supplies for patients.
If you prefer to mail a gift, please send to 528 A Lake Concord Road, NE, Concord NC 28025.
Where do your donations go?
Donations support the necessary services the clinic offers which include medical, pharmacy and dental services as well as Lifestyle Medicine assessments and care plans.
Monetary contributions directly provide services to those most in need who would otherwise have no access to medical care.
Your donations = actual services:
- $25 provides 1 month of syringes for a diabetic patient
- $50 provides 6 months of test strips for a diabetic patient
- $100 provides one year of blood pressure medication for a patient
- $250 provides one patient with pharmacy services
- $500 provides one night clinic
- A donation of $1,000 provides one day clinic