The Community Free Clinic works to remove barriers to healthcare access for Cabarrus County’s uninsured. We do this by providing free healthcare and pharmacy services, giving uninsured patients the care that they need, when they need it.
Without the continued support of our community, our patients would not be able to afford the out-of-pocket costs of seeing a doctor. Many of them wouldn’t be able to afford their medications. Your contributions to the Clinic directly provide services to those most in need who would otherwise have no access to care.
Your Donations = Actual Services
- $25 provides 1 month of syringes for a diabetic patient
- $50 provides 6 months of test strips for a diabetic patient
- $100 provides one year of blood pressure medication for a patient
- $250 provides one patient with pharmacy services
- $500 provides one night clinic
- A donation of $1,000 provides one day clinic