(704) 782-0650


New Patient Enrollment

Uninsured adults living in Cabarrus County, NC, may be eligible for free medical and pharmacy services provided by the Community Free Clinic and their partners. The first step to getting help is to enroll as a patient.


To be eligible you must meet these requirements:


  • Be a resident of Cabarrus County
  • Be at least 19 years old
  • Have a household income at or below 300% of the federal poverty line
  • Have no private health insurance, and do not qualify for Medicare or Medicaid
Chart of 300% of the Federal Poverty Level to determine eligibility for free healthcare at the Community Free Clinic

How to Apply?

Enrollment Hours: Monday to Thursday from 8:30am-4:30pm

Paper applications are available through the front door, street side of the building.

All applications and support documents* may be submitted the following ways: 

  • Email: healthnetenrollmentservices@cfclinic.org
    Please provide a scanned pdf of documents.
  • Fax: (704) 705-2741
  • Mail: 528-A Lake Concord Rd. NE, Concord, NC 28025
  • Lockbox (located outside front door, street side)

*COPIES of support documents ONLY as we are unable to return any originals.

What information do I need to provide?

You will need to complete the Patient and Clinic Agreement application, provide proof of address, and proof of income. If you are legally married, be sure to provide all applicable documents for both you and your spouse. Please note that additional documentation may be needed on a case by case basis.  

  1. Patient and Clinic Agreement Application

2. Proof of Address

Acceptable Types:

  • Valid North Carolina driver license with current address
  • Government issued ID with current address
  • Government issued letter, utility bill or medical bill dated within the last 30 days
  • Valid and current lease agreement
  • Document of Homelessness English | Español

3. Proof of Income

Provide all applicable types of income documentation:

Have Questions?

We’re here to help, please call us with any questions. We have bilingual English and Spanish speaking new enrollment specialists who can assist you. Please call 980-498-3059 (English) or 980-498-3067 (Español).


%d bloggers like this: