A monthly dental extraction referral clinic is also offered. Appointments for this clinic are accepted on the second Tuesday of each month starting at 9:oo am. The dental referral clinic is normally held on the second Tuesday night of each month. Dentists in our community accept referrals for extractions through this clinic and will see the patient one time in their office to extract the tooth. Appointments are made on a “first call, first serve” basis.
In 2013 the Free Clinic partnered with NC Med Assist, a non-profit pharmacy located in Charlotte, NC that provides Free Clinics across the state of North Carolina with free medication for their patients. Patients that are enrolled in the Community Care Plan are then enrolled into Med Assist and their medications are shipped directly to the Free Clinic. The Free Clinic also has a part time pharmacist that labels and dispenses special order medications.
Patients can pick up their medications:
- Mondays 9-Noon & 1-4:00 PM
- Tuesdays 9- Noon & 1-3:00 PM
- Tuesday evenings from 6:30 -8:00 PM the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- Thursdays from 9-Noon & 1-5:00 PM
- There is NO pharmacy pick between Noon and 1:00 PM any day
- The Pharmacy is closed on Wednesday and Friday alll day