In 2013 the Free Clinic partnered with NC Med Assist, a non-profit pharmacy located in Charlotte, NC that provides Free Clinics across the state of North Carolina with free medication for their patients. Patients that are enrolled in the Community Care Plan are then enrolled into Med Assist and their medications are shipped directly to the Free Clinic. The Free Clinic also has a part time pharmacist that labels and dispenses special order medications.
Patients can pick up their medications:
- Mondays: 9:00 - Noon & 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 9:00 - Noon & 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of the month: 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Thursdays: 9:00 - Noon & 1 - 5:00 PM
- The Pharmacy is closed on Wednesday and Fridays