where your money goes
Donations support the necessary services the clinic offers which include medical, pharmacy and dental services as well as Lifestyle Medicine assessments and care plans.
Monetary contributions directly provide services to those most in need who would otherwise have no access to medical care.
Your donations = actual services:
- $25 provides 1 month of syringes for a diabetic patient
- $50 provides 6 months of test strips for a diabetic patient
- $100 provides one year of blood pressure medication for a patient
- $250 provides one patient with pharmacy services
- $500 provides one night clinic
- A donation of $1,000 provides one day clinic