The Community Free Clinic’s depends on volunteers to provide clinical and pharmacy services to uninsured adults.
- We need doctors, nurses, and lab technicians the second and third Tuesday nights from 6pm till 8:30pm. We also utilize volunteer medical providers during our day clinics on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays to increase patient capacity and for cost savings.
- We need pharmacists Tuesday nights from 6:30pm till 8:00pm. You can earn contact CE’s for volunteering.
- We need nurses on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 9am till Noon OR from 1pm till 4pm.
- Pharmacy and administrative support volunteers can help on Tuesday nights or during the day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- We recruit administrative volunteers to assist and support patient eligibility and enrollment services
- Volunteers are also welcome to assist with special projects on an as need basis.
- Finally, we are always seeking new Board Members and Special Event volunteers.