You are here:
Services We Offer
- Medical care is provided on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays by our nurse practitioner and volunteer physicians.
- Medical care is provided by volunteer physicians on Tuesday evenings the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday each month.
- Monthly specialty clinics.
- Pharmacy services are provided by our pharmacist on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Volunteer pharmacists provide services Tuesday evening the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday each month.
- Lab services (provided at no charge through CMC-NorthEast).
- Eligibility, enrollment, and recertification for healthcare services through Cabarrus HealthNet.
- Eligibility, enrollment, and recertification for MedAssist (medication) services.
- Cabarrus HealthNet care coordination services and specialty healthcare referral